Broaden your view.
AFOA BC offers practical tools and training without the headaches that often come with financial-type training and support. We offer you years of experience and success in an approachable way. Don’t just take it from us, hear what our members had to say.
- Professional Development. Leading edge training through community based workshops and quarterly conferences. On-line learning opportunities, and certification programs including Certified Aboriginal Financial Manager (CAFM) and Certified Aboriginal Professional Administrator (CAPA) in conjunction with AFOA Canada.
- Tools & Resources. Practical, up-to-date toolkits, workbooks, manuals, and research surveys to keep you current.
- Networking Opportunities. Several opportunities throughout the year to meet and share with your peers in BC and throughout Canada.
- Communications and Support. Quarterly newsletter, website, and information updates. Technical support available by phone or email.
- Cost Savings. Discounted rates at AFOA BC conferences and events. Eligibility for provincial government rates for travel and accommodations. Click here for savings.
- Representation. AFOA provides collective representation of member interests at a provincial and national level.
- Access to national association and services. AFOA BC members receive automatic memberships in AFOA Canada, and exclusive access to the ‘Aboriginal Centre for Finance & Management Excellence at afoa.ca.